Ballyronan Branch Club was formed in 1949. The foundation members were Bros. TJ Hardy, Tom Shutter, Jack Stewart, Walter Scott, George Mawhinney, Alan Sheppard. Oswald Scott, Norman Hardy, John Glendinning, Thomas Davis, Samuel Davis and Walter Jeffers.
In 1999 The Club marked the 50th Anniversary by hosted the Amalgamated Committee Service in Ballyinderry Parish Church and held a Celebratory Dinner in The Royal Hotel, Cookstown.
Those who have held the office of President are:
1954-64 Bro Walter Jeffers
1964-67 Bro John Bates
1967-83 Bro Jim Artt
1983-92 Bro John Collins
1992-96 Bro Danny Robinson
1996-99 Bro Gordon Forsythe
1999-03 Bro Jim Artt
2003-08 Bro Ivan Hardy
2008-10 Bro Jim Artt
2010- present Bro Gordon Forsythe
Finally the Club would like to give a special mention to Ballymoughan Purple Guards Flute band who have been leading the Club at The Relief Celebrations for over 20 years. The current membership stands at 37.