The Mitchelburne Parent Club maintains a good working relationship with all of its branch clubs. It is a matter of obvious regret that several branches have become defunct since 1954, centenary year, but others have been established and the Club remains one of the strongest within the Apprentice Boys Association. As a matter of record the following clubs ceased to function after 1954: Portadown, Belfast, Sion Mills, Trillick, Craigallappin, Killinchy and Kesh. Many of these clubs were active until comparatively recently and it is to be hoped that they can be revived. The excellent news is that eight new clubs have been established during the half century since ‘54′ to replace the seven that lapsed: Blaugh, Paisley, Grange Corner, Blossomhill, Gilford, Laurieston & South Side, Fiverniletown and Walsall.
There are currently 26 Branches of the Mitchelburne Club. Click on the links in the left-hand panel to read more information about each of the branch clubs.