The branch was formed in September 1922, and the Charter was granted on 13th November 1922. Founder members were Harrison Dinsmore, Edward Cassels, William Christie, Alec Wragg, John Gough, Henry McGrath, James McNabb, Thomas Smyth, Robert Taylor, William Mitchell, Hugh Graham, Robert Johnston and Andrew McAlloney. Also in attendance were the Worthy Governor, Marshall McKay, the General Secretary William Molloy, James Knox the Parent Club President and the Parent Club Secretary Albert Seaton. The club always paraded behind a flag up until 1980, when we unfurled our first bannerette, depicting Col. Mitchelburne on the front and the Londonderry coat of arms on the reverse. The Charter was renewed on February 1983 in the presence of Governor Sam Heatly, General Secretary John Noble, Parent Club President Andrew M. McCartney with his father Albert as Parent Club Secretary. We celebrated our 75th anniversary in September 1998 (12 months late) when a most successful evening was held in Coleraine R.B.L. room. Present on that occasion were members of the Parent Club, the then Lt. Governor William Allen and invited brethren from neighbouring clubs. Our club was presented with a plaque and a piece of stone suitably engraved, taken from the plinth of Waller’s Pillar. In 1999 the club unfurled its new bannerette at Union Street Orange Hall on the Relief of Derry morning, the dedication ceremony being conducted by Bro Rev. J.J. Andrews, Chaplain of Coleraine Browning Club, who also performed this duty in 1980.