Fivemiletown Branch Club was first formed in the 1946 and in succeeding few years numbers grew to over 100 men. A new banner was purchased by the Club in 1961. On the front of the banner shows St. Columb’s Cathedral and the other side depicts the Mountjoy, Breaking The Boom. Unfortunately, despite a prosperous start the Club went into decline and went off the road in 1965. During the years that the Club wasn’t working, Mr R. Early of Fivemiletown stored the banner in his premises; it was handed back to the newly formed Club.
4th November 1985 the first 13 men travelled to Londonderry in three cars and were initiated into the Mitchelburne Parent Club.
28th June 1986 The Mitchelburne Parent Club Officers presented Fivemiletown Brethren with their New Charter and conducted the Installation of Officers for 1986.
12th August 1986 Inver Flute Band led the newly formed Branch Club on their first outing to Londonderry.
1996 A new bannerette was purchased; it depicts the Cairnes family crest. One of the Brave 13; William Cairnes came from The Clogher Valley. Cairnes died in January 1739 and is buried in Clogher Cathedral Graveyard.