The branch was formed in November 1926 with Thomas Simpson as President. Members enrolled numbered 120, and Fivemiletown, Brookeborough, Blossomhill and Trilick clubs were formed from the Fintona branch. The three sons of Viscount Brookebourgh were initiated on the 12th in Londonderry as members of Fintona. Through the influence of Bro. George Fleming new houses built in the village were awarded the name Mitchelburne Terrace. In the centenary year ’54’ there were 31 members on the roll and the dues were 2/6 for each meeting.