Cookstown Branch Charter was installed on 26th July 1926. The first President being Bro. John Elliott of Union Street, Cookstown, who was a cousin of the late Bro. John Rowley Elliott, who was MP for South Tyrone in The NI Commons. The club became dormant after a few years and remained so until March 1940. The following stalwart members namely Bros. John Scott, George McCord, Robert McGarvey, Archdeacon Close MA, (who was elected President), Bro. James McKinney (who was President in 1954), Bros. Ulm R. Frazer, E. Thompson, J. Donaldson, J. Veith, J. W. Glenfield, (who was elected Secretary), Bros. J. Henry, D. Cameron, Wm. McKinney & S.J. McIntyre.
4th August 1962 the Club unfurled its first banner; this was performed by Bro William Douglas from Dungiven.
2nd June 1989 a second banner was unfurled by Mrs Murphy, wife of Rev David Murphy; Club President
1994, 11 Brethren received long service medals from Bro John Robb.
8th September, a special parade was held by the Club to Finan Parish Church for the restoration of the Rev George Walker’s Memorial Window; this window was erected in 1890, 200 years after his death at The Battle Of The Boyne.