Brookborough Branch Club was formed in April 1934 and since then has aided in the formation of the Fivemiletown Branch. Three of Sir Basil Brooke who later became Prime Minister of Northern Ireland, his sons where members of the club. Two of them where later kill in world war two they were Bro Julian Brooke and Bro Henry Brooke their portraits where on our first banner. The club helped Brookeborough District LOL no 3 raise money to build a new orange hall in their memory which opened in 1958. The Glory years of the club where from 1945 till 1955, in 1946 there were 107 members and it took 3 buses to bring members and Colebrooke Pipe Band to Londonderry at a cost of £15 and 6 shillings. Bro J.A.B Duncan took over guiding the club through the worst part of the troubles with the club losing three members Bros. Ronnie, Cecil and James Graham to republican terrorists these murders took its toll on the club as it nearly closed down. Thankfully in 1985 Bro. Denis Dolan assumed the Presidency and relieved the club followed by Bro Paul McDonald in 1989 to be succeeded in 1996 by Bro. Nigel Beacom.
In 1988 the Club purchased a new banner dedicated to the Graham brothers with their portraits on the front and the Ulster Defence Regiment crest on the reverse. The club also dedicated a new bannerette with a picture of the Closing of the Gates in 2001.
To name but one, Bro. James Graham who joined in the 1930’s still marches in the maiden City twice a year.
In 2014 the club celebrates their 80th Anniversary.